Marina One Residence
Marina One Residence is strategically located in Marina Bay, Singapore’s renowned world class financial business district in a captivating waterfront setting with seamless connectivity to the city’s MRT system. Marina One Residences will offer a vibrant and attractive lifestyle, master-planned as an integrated live-work-play business and financial hub enhanced by abundant open spaces and lush greenery.
Marina One Residences reinforces Singapore’s “City in a Garden” concept with its architecturally unique “green heart” of a biodiversity garden including its access and outlook to the adjoining two green lungs at Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park, as well as to the necklace of the civic, cultural, leisure and dining attractions around Marina Bay.
- Designed by internationally renowned Architect in sustainable design, Christoph Ingenhoven and local architect, Architect 61 Pte Ltd
- Landscaped is designed by Gustafson Porter, well known for creating innovative and contemporary landscaping and local landscaped consultant, ICN Design International Pte Ltd
- ‘The Green Heart’ of Marina One (65,000sq ft) : A vast array of sprawling greenery at the centre of the development comprising 13m waterfalls.
- Prime location at Marina Bay, the heart of Singapore’s new financial district, with proximity to:
About Marina Bay, Singapore’s new downtown
- Marina Bay is a 360ha development designed to seamlessly extend Singapore’s downtown district and further support the city-state’s continuing growth as a major business and financial hub in Asia.A greenfield site surrounded by water and gardens, Marina Bay provides an opportunity for further urban transformation, attracting new investments, visitors and talent, as well as becoming a new destination for the local community. Marina Bay is a 24/7, thriving and energetic place where people live, work and play. It has ushered in a new concept of city living that embraces all the opportunities and activities that the city has to offer. When completed, Marina Bay will double the size of the existing financial district, further cementing Singapore’s position as one of Asia’s leading financial centres.
- Live, play, work within an integrated development, located in the heart of Marina Bay district, comprising luxury residences, retail and Grade A offices
- Only development in the city with a 65,000 sq ft garden within
- Flanked by 2 parks – Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park
- Next to Marina Bay MRT (Singapore’s largest and most connected MRT interchange by 2021) and Downtown MRT
– Seamless connectivity to 4 MRT lines
o North-South Line (Marina Bay)
o Circle Line (Marina Bay)
o Thomson Line (Marina Bay) – under construction
o Downtown Line (Downtown)
- Connected to Raffles Place via future underground pedestrian link (UPN)
- Excellent views of city skyline, sea and Gardens by the Bay
Click below for more information contact Keith Tan Boon KeeContact Me