Sturdee Residences Project Details
|Project Name||Sturdee Residences|
|Developer||SL Capital (1) Pte Ltd (Jointly developed by Sustained Land Pte Ltd, Ho Lee Group, Goodland Group, Kwong Lee)|
|Description Of Development||2 blocks of 30-storey|
|Location & Address of Block||10 Beatty Road Singapore 209955|
|Tenure||Leasehold 99 years|
|No Of Units||305 units|
|Site Area||65,784 sq ft (6,111.5 sq m)|
|Expected Date of Vacant Possession Expected||30 June 2020|
|Date of Legal Completion||30 June 2023|
|No of carpark lots||313 lots and 4 handicap lots|
Sturdee Residences Location
Sturdee Residences is in the heart of a rejuvenated precinct that stretches from Jalan Besar to Kampong Glam, Ophir and Rochor, within the expanding city districts of Singapore. These areas have been earmarked by the Urban Redevelopment Authority of Singapore as key areas in Singapore to be preserved for their historical value while being revitalised for the future.
Jalan Besar will undergo a transformation and emerge as an urbanized district while retaining the much loved and unique Kampung spirit right in the heart of Singapore. The Ophir-Rochor corridor will be a mixed-use district featuring offices, hotels and residences, connecting the established commercial node at Marina Centre to future developments along Rochor Canal and Bukit Timah Canal. In addition to injecting greater vibrancy into the city, an attractive feature will be generous greenery and landscaping that will enhance the uniqueness and distinctiveness of this strategic city fringe area.
The city’s dynamic expansion will offer residents round-the-clock access to a host of lifestyle activities, from the active to the relaxing.
- 236 hectares of parks, promenades and public spaces.
- The Bay East and Bay Central Gardens at Gardens by the Bay.
- Expansive street and sky-level greenery along the walkways, public spaces and sky parks.
- The transformation of Rochor Canal into a vibrant, clean and beautiful river with new recreational and community spaces along its banks.
- Extension of the waterfront promenade around Marina Reservoir.
- Water-based activities in Marina Reservoir, including water sports and river taxi rides
Seamless connectivity is further enhanced with new MRT lines, expanded park connectors and alternative driving routes.
- The Downtown and Thomson MRT lines will feature 22 new stations and be ready as early as 2017, while the Downtown Line 3 Bendemeer MRT Station will open to connect the north-western and eastern regions of Singapore to the CBD and Marina Bay area.
- Comprehensive pedestrian networks will provide all-weather connectivity.
- New cycling paths along key routes will be available through the upgrading of existing park connectors integrating both the ABC Waters @ Kallang River (Upper Boon Keng) with HDB’s Kallang Trivista.
- The completion of the North-South Expressway in 2020 provides shorter driving time across the island.
Sturdee Residences Facilities
Full facilities breakdown on the 3 levels of sky decks will be given during briefing
1) Guard House
2) Entrance Courtyard
3) Water Feature
4) Side Gate
5) Shared Bicycle Bay @ Basement
6) Management Office @ Basement
7) Children Play Zone
8) Dining Deck
9) Barbeque Pavilion
10) Spice Garden
11) Outdoor Shower
12) Relaxing Corner
13) Wading and Fun Pool
14) Basketball Court (Half Court)
15) Butterfly Garden
16) Teppanyaki Grill Garden
17) Grille Garden
18) Sun Deck
20) Infinity Lap Pool (approx. 50m in length)
21) Communal Lounge
22) Reading Corner
23) Foot Reflexology Trail
24) Lush Landscape Garden
25) Changing Room
26) Seating Corner
Keith Tan Boon Kee
Senoir Marketing Director
(CEA Registration No R003793E)
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
(CEA Licence No. L3002382K)
ERA@MBSQ: 229 Mountbatten Road #03-01
We have a team doing rental and sales in Sturdee Residences and have rented out and sold many units. Do call us for a no obligation discussion if you have a property to rent or sell. Tenants or buyers who are looking for units here can also look for us to get your dream home in Sturdee Residences.